Here are a listing of incidents on the SIU campus from Thursday, April 27 to Sunday, May 7,
- Non-SIU student Hope Clay, 19, of Lansing, and SIU student Bryonka Johnson 20, of Lynwood, were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, and resisting a peace officer at about 1 a.m. on Thursday, April 27, at Baldwin Hall. They were both transported to the Jackson County Jail. The two victims, a 20-year-old and 21-year-old — both SIU students, were not injured.
- At about 7:40 p.m. on Thursday, April 27, at Shryock Auditorium, a 20-year-old SIU student was involved in a domestic altercation with her boyfriend, a 21-year-old SIU student, who was not injured. The case has been referred to the Jackson County State’s Attorney’s Office.
- Two students were referred to Student Rights and Responsibilities for drug-law violations at about 6:13 p.m. on Saturday, April 29 at Neely Hall.
- A theft of $500 and less occurred between noon and 3 p.m. on Friday, April 28 at the Wall and Grand Apartments, Building 2. It was reported as three stolen textbooks. No suspects have been reported.
- At about 12:21 a.m. on Saturday, April 29, non-SIU student William Martinez, 34, of Marion, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and leaving the scene of an accident at South University and Mill Street. He posted his driver’s license, $100 cash and was released.
- At about12:15 a.m. on Sunday, April 30, non-SIU student Courtney Cox, 27 of Carbondale, was issued a Carbondale city notice to appear for possession of cannabis, 10 grams and under in Lot 13. She was released.
- At about 9:48 p.m., SIU student Conor Burton, 19, of Beckemeyer, was issued a Carbondale pay-by-mail citation and released for underage possession of alcohol in Brown Hall.
- At about 10:16 a.m., one student was referred to Student Right and Responsibilities for a drug-law violation at Schneider Hall.
- At about 3:19 a.m., on Sunday, May 7, at Abbott Hall, Monyea Obre Hicks, 19, of Carbondale, was issued a Carbondale city pay-by-mail citation for underage consumption of alcohol. The student was released.